Welcome to the God of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide – The Lord of Thunder,If you’ve played the 2018 Lord of Games series, you’ll find that this game is similar in structure. To get the special platinum trophy, you must collect everything, all 418 items. As you play the game, you’ll automatically learn new abilities.
At the beginning, some places might be hard to reach because you don’t have all the skills yet. But don’t worry, after finishing the story, you can go back and find what you missed. It’s a good idea to focus on the main story first and then look for the collectibles. The difficulty level doesn’t matter for getting trophies, so you can enjoy the game on the easiest setting and still get all the rewards.
The main story will take you about 20 hours to finish on the easiest mode. So, take your time, have fun, and explore the game world. Once you finish the story, you can go back and get any missing items.
In this “God Of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide,” we’ll give you all the details you need to get that special platinum trophy.
How to Get God of War Ragnarok Trophies?
In God of War Ragnarok, you can earn trophies as rewards for accomplishing different tasks in the game. The difficulty level you choose doesn’t affect the trophies you can win.
Some trophies are given when you finish main missions, while others are earned by finding special items or defeating certain enemies.
Easy Mode is Okay
No matter which difficulty setting you pick, even the easiest one called “Give Me Stories,” you can still collect trophies.
Just follow the game’s instructions, and you’ll do great, If you find some parts of the game too tough, don’t worry; there are options to help you, like the mini-boss checkpoints. These checkpoints make it easier to beat tough bosses without losing the game.
Bronze Trophies to Collect
In God of War Ragnarok, there are special rewards called trophies. One type of trophy is called Bronze Trophies, and there are sixteen to collect. Here are some examples of how you can get them:
- “A Grizzly Encounter”: Beat the bear called Bjorn in the game Surviving Fimbulwinter.
- “Backyard Brawl”: Defeat the Mysterious Valkyrie Vanadis in The Lost Sanctuary.
- “Better Together”: Defeat Hrist & Mist in the chapter “The Summoning.”
- “Knock off the Rust”: Get this trophy when you buy a skill for the first time from the skill tree.
- “Leash-Free”: Defeat Garm, the Hel-hound, when you go back to Helheim.
- “The Curator”: Collect all 38 Artefacts in God of War Ragnarok.
In the game God of War: Ragnarok, there are special rewards called Silver Trophies. You can get 15 of them by completing different tasks:
- Animal Instincts: Finish the “Animal Instincts” favor to get this trophy.
- Artifact Collector: Collect all fourteen artifacts and sword hilts in God of War: Ragnarok to earn this trophy.
- Dragon Slayer: Make the Dragon Scaled Armor Set to get this trophy.
- Full Belly: Find all the Horn of Blood Mead and Apple of Idunn hidden in Nornir Chests across the Nine Realms to earn this trophy.
- Gufa: Complete two Favors, “Secrets of the Sands” and “Song of the Sands,” to unite the two Hafgufas and earn this trophy.
- Funeral for a Friend: After finishing the game’s main story, attend the funeral to earn this trophy.
- What’s Happening: Collect every Gem of Yggdrasils and fix the Yggdrasil Amulet to get this trophy.
- Volcanic Hunter: Finish all the Dragons and Legendary Hunting trips in the Volcano region of Vanaheim to earn this trophy.
- It Was a Wonderful Day: Finish Freya’s Lost Peace Favor in Vanaheim to earn this trophy. You’ll automatically get the Mardoll after unlocking and retrieving it.
- Making Amendments: Obtain the Watchtower Key in Svartalfheim to continue with “The Weight of Chains” and earn this trophy.
- Phalanx: Acquire all five shields in God of War to earn this trophy.
- Back to Ratatoskr: Return all the Boars of the Four Seasons to Ratatoskr in their proper place to achieve this trophy.
- Pure of Heart: Return all the Lindwyrms to Ratatoskr in their proper place to earn this trophy.
- Spartan Methods: Study every Spartan rage to earn this trophy.
- Trials by Fire: Complete all the Tasks in The Colosseum at Muspelheim to achieve this trophy.
In God of War: Ragnarok, there are even more special rewards called Gold Trophies. There are 4 of them, and they are a bit harder to get:
- Grave Fool: Defeat Ruler Hrolf after eliminating all of the Barbarian Gravestones to earn this trophy.
- Ragnarok: Overcome Odin, the All-Father, to achieve this trophy.
- Ready for Commitment: Completely upgrade one armor set to earn this trophy.
- The Real Queen: Seek out Gna, the Valkyrie Queen, after finishing the game’s main story to defeat her and earn this Gold Trophy.
How to Get the Special Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok
In the game God of War: Ragnarok, there is a special trophy called the Platinum Trophy. To get it, you need to collect all the other trophies mentioned in this guide.
The Wolf and the Bear Trophy
The Platinum Trophy is called “The Wolf and the Bear.” After you finish the main story of the game, you can go back and collect any trophies you missed. So, don’t worry if you didn’t get them all the first time.
To get the special Platinum Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok, collect all the trophies listed here. Have fun exploring and enjoy playing the game.
Q: What is the main objective of the God of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide – The Lord of Thunder?
A: The main objective of the God of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide – The Lord of Thunder is to help players achieve the special Platinum Trophy by collecting all 418 items and completing various tasks in the game.
Q: How can I earn trophies in God of War Ragnarok?
A: In God of War Ragnarok, you can earn trophies as rewards for accomplishing different tasks in the game. Trophies are given for finishing main missions, finding special items, defeating certain enemies, and completing various challenges.
Q: Does the difficulty level affect my ability to earn trophies?
A: No, the difficulty level you choose does not affect your ability to earn trophies. Even if you play on the easiest setting (“Give Me Stories”), you can still collect trophies and work towards the Platinum Trophy.
Q: What are Bronze Trophies, and how can I earn them?
A: Bronze Trophies are one of the trophies in God of War Ragnarok. There are sixteen of them to collect. You can earn them by accomplishing specific tasks, such as defeating certain enemies, completing side quests, or collecting all 38 Artefacts in the game.
Q: What are Silver Trophies, and what tasks do I need to complete to earn them?
A: Silver Trophies are another type of trophy in God of War Ragnarok. There are fifteen of them to collect. You can earn them by finishing various tasks, such as completing specific favors, collecting all fourteen artifacts and sword hilts, and crafting the Dragon Scaled Armor Set.
Q: How many Gold Trophies are there, and what are their requirements?
A: There are four Gold Trophies in God of War Ragnarok. To earn them, you will need to accomplish more challenging tasks, such as defeating specific bosses, fully upgrading one armor set, and overcoming Odin, the All-Father.
Q: What is the special Platinum Trophy, and how can I obtain it?
A: The special Platinum Trophy in God of War Ragnarok is called “The Wolf and the Bear.” To obtain it, you must collect all the other trophies mentioned in the guide, including Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Q: Can I go back and collect missing trophies after finishing the main story?
A: Yes, once you finish the game’s main story, you can go back and find any missing items or complete any unfinished tasks to earn the trophies you missed.
Q: How much time does it take to finish the main story of God of War Ragnarok on the easiest mode?
A: The main story of God of War Ragnarok will take approximately 20 hours to finish on the easiest mode, “Give Me Stories.” However, taking your time, exploring the game world, and having fun while playing is essential.
Q: Is there a recommended order for playing the game to earn trophies?
A: It’s recommended to focus on the main story first and then go back to search for collectibles and complete side quests to earn trophies. This approach allows you to unlock more abilities and access hard-to-reach places after finishing the story.