If you like playing Valorant and want to try other similar games, you’re in luck. We have found some other games like Valorant.
Valorant is a first-person shooting game where you play as a hero. It’s free to play and was created by Riot Games. It can be played on computers that use Microsoft Windows.
Valorant was first discussed in 2019 and then available to play in June 2020. Lots of people like playing Valorant. Every month, over 12 million people play it, one of the most popular games on Twitch. That’s why Valorant is successful and has a lot of fans.
If you like playing Valorant and want to play other similar games, you’re in luck. There are lots of first-person shooting games where you play as a hero, and we’ve made a list of some of the best games like Valorant ones for you to check out.
Our Top Picks For The Games Like Valorant
Overwatch was a popular game that many people liked to play for several years. It was a shooting game where you played with a team, and each person was a hero.
Overwatch is undoubtedly one of the best games like Valorant.
The game was created by a company called Blizzard Entertainment, and it was available to play on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Windows computers. It was first released in May 2016.
If you like playing Valorant, you might like Overwatch. It looks similar to Valorant, so it could be a game you enjoy.
Overwatch is similar to Valorant, but it’s easier to play. The people who made the game wanted to keep it simple, so you play with a team of 6 players. Your goal is to protect your area or to try and take over the other team’s area.
When playing Overwatch, each player has a special job on the team. There are three different jobs to pick from. This means that each team will have two players who are tanks, two who do a lot of damage, and two who help the others.
You play as heroes and see the game from their point of view. Each hero has an amazing job and has at least two special powers, weapons, and ultimate skills. Some heroes also have different ways of moving around.
Overall, Overwatch is a fun game that is easy to play and will keep you entertained for a long time. You get to use cool abilities while playing.
The game is so popular that the people who made it are working on a new one, but they have yet to say when it will be available. The original game is still really good and worth checking out.
2. Apex Legends
Another game that’s like Valorant is called Apex Legends. It was made by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It came out in February 2019, and you can play it on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Windows.
The game is free, and you play as characters from the Respawn universe, also called Titanfall. It’s a game where you fight against other players to be the last one standing.
Apex Legends is similar to Valorant in how you play it. You get to pick who will be on your team from a list of cool characters. You see the game from their perspective, and each has special abilities, gear, and weapons.
The characters can move around the arena faster because they each have their special way of getting around. The game is played in first-person view, and you’ll be on a team with two other players. You’ll play against 19 other teams of 3 players each. It’s important to work together with your team.
Is a game where you play with two other players and compete against 19 other teams. The game is free-to-play and is set in a colorful, cartoon-like world. In the game, you can choose one character from a roster of heroes, each with unique skills, weapons, and equipment.
The game is played first-person, and the characters have special abilities to move around the arena quickly. The game is intense, but the lighthearted style and easy-to-understand skills make it a fun and casual experience.
Is a video game that’s fun and easy to play. It’s a battle-royale game, which means you play with a team of three against another team of three.
Each character you can play has unique skills, weapons, and abilities. The game is created and managed by a company called Respawn Entertainment, which always makes updates and improvements. It’s become increasingly popular yearly, and many people love playing it.
3. Escape from Tarkov
If you like games where you have to think carefully and plan your moves, then Escape from Tarkov is one you should try.
If you’re looking for a challenging and detailed tactical shooter game, you should check out “Escape from Tarkov.” It was created by a company called Battlestate Games and was released in 2017 for Mac and Windows computers. This game is so complex that you’ll need to spend a lot of time learning and playing it to become good at it.
Escape from Tarkov is a challenging video game made by Battlestate Games. In the game, you must escape a city called Tarkov that two military groups are fighting over. The game takes over 30 minutes, during which you must complete missions and find ways to escape the city. It cannot be easy, but it’s also very exciting.
You need to get as many things like weapons, armor, and tools as you can find. You then have to go to a secret place to hide, called a hideout. The items you gather can improve your weapons, armor, or hideout. But watch out. Other players might try to take your stuff; if they do, you might lose everything you have.
There are many obstacles you have to overcome, like tough shooting, limited places to heal, limited supplies, and hunger and thirst. Your character can become stronger by doing certain actions, but if you stop doing those things, your character might not be as strong anymore.
The game is tough and feels like it’s happening in real life. If you get killed, you’ll lose everything you had with you. Other players can defeat you anytime, like if they shoot you from far away using a sniper rifle.
You want to ensure your stuff is protected. You can trade it for NPS, hide it in hidden places, or use special containers to keep it safe if you die. Don’t worry; you’ll be able to do it, for example.
You can play on different maps with either yourself or up to 14 other players. The game also has lots of computer-controlled characters. If you’re a fan of Valorant, you should try this game out.
4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game made by Valve and came out in 2012. You can play it on computers, Xbox, PlayStation, and Mac. Enjoy playing.
Valorant drew significant inspiration from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Initially launched as a component of the Half-Life game, it has now evolved into a well-loved multiplayer shooter.
You’ll join either the terrorists or counter-terrorists team and compete against the other team. You’ll be part of a 5-player squad and battle in a city environment to defeat your opponents.
Each team has a different mission. One team tries to plant a bomb while the other tries to stop them. It’s like playing “good guys vs. bad guys.”
The game is divided into rounds, just like in Valorant, and you earn money for what you do in each round. With that money, you can buy weapons, armor, and grenades before the start of the next round.
Global Offensive has been updated and improved over time. One of the new game modes is Danger Zone, where 18 players battle it out to see who will be the last one standing, just like in a Battle Royale.
Getting started with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is simple, but learning about all the weapons is important. As you practice, you’ll become better at shooting. The game is relatively easy because it doesn’t have features like bullet drop that make it more realistic.
Counter-Strike is one of the best games like Valorant.
Paladins is a game that was created by Evil Mojo Games and published by Hi-Rez Studios. It was made available for players on PS4, PS5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch in May 2018. In Paladins, you get to play as a hero in a squad, and it’s a free-to-play shooting game.
Many people are playing Paladins daily, about 6,000 on Steam alone. Although it’s not as popular as it used to be, it still has many fans and is a great game to try if you like Valorant.
Paladins is a cool and exciting game. It’s a shooting game set in a fantasy world with heroes who use guns and magic to defeat their enemies. You can also use special items called artifacts to help you in battles. It’s full of action and will be a lot of fun.
Is a game where you play as heroes with cool weapons and magic powers. Each hero has 3 special skills and one ultimate power. You can make your hero even stronger by choosing different abilities from different heroes and putting them together. As you play more, you can level up your skills to use in the game.
Each character you play as, called a Champion, has three special abilities and a powerful ultimate ability. You get to pick which of the three special abilities you want to use during each match. Each Champion has a set of 16 cards that you can use to make a deck of five cards for each match.
Each Champion is different and has a way of fighting. Some are humans who shoot guns; others are elves who use magic and even a strong dragon. Each Champion also belongs to a different race.
Players play against each other to try to reach their goals. The maps are bright and colorful with a science fiction look, and the game is played in 3 versus three matches where teams have to work together and use strategy to win.
6. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a cool game, but you have to pay money to play it. Even though it’s not free, it’s still a fun game, and people like playing it. You can sometimes find it on sale, so you don’t have to pay the full price to play it.
Is a popular game made by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It came out in December 2015, and you can play it on PS4, PS5, Windows, Xbox Series, and Xbox One.
It’s a cool multiplayer shooter game where you work with a team and shoot things.
You pick a role like in Valorant and play with a team. You can either try to take over a place like the police or protect it like the bad guys.
There are many different characters to choose from, and each has special abilities, strengths, and cool tools to use.
Rainbow Six Siege and Valorant are action games, but they have some differences.
The weapons move and shake as they would in real life, and the levels are designed to be tight spaces where players need to think carefully about how they move and shoot. This makes the game more about strategy and planning than running and shooting.
In these games, the characters you play as, called “Operators,” have special abilities and tools to help them fight.
For example, one ability might let you break down a wall, and another tool might let you hear or see where the enemy is. These skills and gadgets make each character unique and add to the game’s strategy.
Each match can have up to 10 players, with five on each team. This stays the same throughout the game. But, the people who made the game add new levels, characters, weapons, tools, and rules now and then to keep the game fresh and interesting.
7. Call to Arms
“Call to Arms” is a video game made by Digitalmindsoft. It came out in 2018 for computers. It’s a shooting game that you can play alone or with friends. The fun part is that other players can make their battles and changes to the game.
There’s also a part where you can play against other people and try to be the best. No matter what you play, the game’s rules stay the same.
“Tactical First-Person Shooter” is a video game where you use strategy and work together with your team to win. In the main mode called “Domination,” there are two teams with a total of 10 players who compete to control important spots on the map. You must use cover and think carefully to succeed in this game.
You get points for taking control of certain spots or keeping control of them. The game goes on for several rounds. When you play, it’s important to hide behind things for safety and shoot your opponents. You can also break lots of things in the game, just like in some games called “Battlefield.
You can also play with others against computer characters that are smart. There are cool vehicles like you would see in real life, two groups you can play as, and lots of different weapons to use.
Is also like a real-time strategy game. This means you can tell computer characters what to do in real-time to help you control spots, defend them, look for information, and more. You can also watch the action from a different point of view.
“Spellbreak” is a game made by a company called Proletariat. It came out in 2020, and you can play it on many different devices like the PS4, a computer, the Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch.
“Spellbreak” was made by Proletariat, but they no longer work on it. This makes it sad for fans because not many people play it anymore.
Only about 1,000 people play it daily across all the devices it’s available on. However, some people still like it because it reminds them of another game called “Valorant.”
Is on our list because it mixes two types of games: Battle Royale and hero multiplayer shooter. It’s also free to play, so you can try it without spending any money. If you don’t like it, that’s okay because you didn’t waste money trying it out.
You don’t have to worry about losing anything by trying “Spellbreak” because it’s free. But you might have a lot of fun playing it, and that’s the best thing you could gain from it.
You pick a type of wizard to be, and then you play a game where everyone tries to beat each other. The world looks amazing because it’s full of bright colors that catch your eye. The game looks similar to a game called “Breath of the Wild.”
The colorful, cartoon-like look of “Spellbreak” makes it fun to play. In a third-person action-adventure game, you get to play with others in a group and try to defeat everyone else.
You play with four other team members. You must work together and use your different abilities to win the game.
There are 42 players on each map, and you must be the last team. The game is fast-paced and exciting, and you can do all sorts of things like fly, run, dash, float, jump, climb, and use magic spells.
ALSO READ: Best Armor in Ghost of Tsushima – Our Top 5
9. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
“The Division 2” is a game made by Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment, released in March 2019 for PS4, Windows, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. It is similar to “Valorant,” and it is part of the Tom Clancy series.
Is a popular game from the Tom Clancy series. It’s special because it has three different play styles: PvE, PvP, and questing. You can play it with many different people and have a great time.
You play in a world devastated by a dangerous virus and must use your skills to fight against the enemy. You can play alone or with up to 3 other players.
The game is set in Washington, D.C., and is a mix of a shooting game, a role-playing game, and a quest. The exciting story will keep you on your toes as you try to save the city.
You’ll carry guns and use sneaky and hiding moves to complete missions. You’ll fight against computer-controlled enemies and collect different weapons and gear. As you play, you can level up and unlock new abilities, weapons, and ways to customize your character.
In the game, you carry weapons and use sneaky and hiding moves to complete missions. You fight against computer-controlled enemies and find gear with different levels of rarity. As you play, you can improve, unlock new abilities and weapons, and change your character’s appearance.
The game world is open, so you can go anywhere you want, and you can even ask some non-player characters to help you. Most of the game involves quests, helping communities, and visiting safe places.
In simpler terms, Division 2 is a video game where you team up with others and use tactics to fight in a world that’s set after a disaster in Washington, D.C. You can hide behind objects to protect yourself, just like in Valorant.
Fortnite is a game created by Epic Games and was released in 2017. You can play it on many gaming platforms, such as Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It has become very popular, and many people love playing it.
Is a hugely popular game that you can play for free. It has two parts – a first-person shooter and a Battle Royale – and the graphics are cartoon-like, and you can build things using blocks. It may not be as intense as Valorant, but it’s still a lot of fun to play.
Is a game with three fun modes to play. There’s a Battle Royale where you compete against many other players, a creative mode where you get to build, and a campaign mode. In all the modes, you’ll shoot and build structures like walls, roofs, and stairs to protect yourself and reach higher areas.
In the Battle Royale part of Fortnite, you play with or against 100 other players. You can play with a group of up to 4 friends. The game starts by dropping you on an island with no weapons. You must search for weapons and battle to survive, to be the last one standing.
In Fortnite’s Save the World mode, you can play with other players or yourself. You’ll face off against zombies and have to gather resources and build shelters to survive. And the goal is to defeat a big storm and win the game.
In Save the World mode, players can utilize heroes and upgrade weapons as they progress in level. Creative mode offers the ability to design custom combat zones and engage in solo or multiplayer gameplay.
Fortnite is considered one of the best games like Valorant.
11. Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a super enjoyable game that people have enjoyed for years. It first came out in 2007; even today, in 2022, many new players are joining in on the fun. This is because it’s a timeless classic that never gets boring.
You team up with five other players to play against another team in the game. You get to pick the type of game you want, like Capture the Flag or King of the Hill. Then, you choose a special role called a class to play, and the excitement begins.
There are nine unique characters called classes to pick up from. Each one has its cool abilities and ways to play. For instance, the Soldier can use his rockets to make huge jumps without getting hurt.
The Scout is super fast and can jump and move on walls. The Spy can pretend to be on the other team to surprise them and get an easy win.
Team Fortress 2 is a straightforward team game that’s a ton of fun and well-balanced. That’s why people have been playing it for so many years, and the best part is it’s free to play.
ALSO READ: 5 Best Fortnite Players in 2022
Games Like Valorant Summary
- Valorant is a free-to-play, first-person shooting game developed by Riot Games.
- Available to play on Microsoft Windows computers
- First discussed in 2019, released in June 2020
- Monthly active players: over 12 million
- Popular on Twitch, successful with a large fan base
- If you like Valorant, similar games include first-person shooting games where you are a hero.
- A popular shooting game developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Windows computers.
- Play with a team of 6 players to protect your area or take over the other team’s area.
- Players pick from three jobs: tank, damage dealer, or support.
- Play as heroes with special powers, weapons, and ultimate skills.
- Fun and entertaining with cool abilities to use.
- Apex Legends:
- Developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.
- Free-to-play, available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Windows computers.
- Pick characters from a list of heroes with unique skills, weapons, and equipment.
- Play as a team of three against 19 other teams of three players.
- Intense and casual experience, set in a colorful and cartoon-like world.
- Increasingly popular and frequently updated by Respawn Entertainment.
- Escape from Tarkov:
- Challenging and detailed tactical shooter game created by Battlestate Games.
- Released in 2017 for Mac and Windows computers.
- A complex game that requires a lot of time to learn and play.
- Escape a city called Tarkov, fighting between two military groups.
- Gather weapons, armor, and tools and find a hideout.
- Difficult challenges include tough shooting, limited resources, hunger, and thirst.
- If killed, you lose everything, and other players can defeat you.
- Feels like real life with consequences for actions taken.
- Global Offensive is a multiplayer shooter game developed by Valve.
- It can be played on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Mac.
- Players can join the terrorists or counter-terrorists team and compete in a 5-player squad.
- Each team has a different mission: planting a bomb or stopping the other team.
- The game is divided into rounds, where players can earn money to buy weapons and gear.
- Over time, new game modes have been added, including Danger Zone (a Battle Royale mode).
- The game is easy to start but requires practice to master weapons.
- Is a free-to-play shooting game created by Evil Mojo Games and published by Hi-Rez Studios.
- It’s available on PS4, PS5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch.
- Players play as heroes in a squad set in a fantasy world with guns and magic powers.
- Each hero has three special skills and powerful ultimate ability.
- Heroes can be made stronger by combining abilities from different heroes.
- The game features 16 cards for each champion, used to make a deck of five for each match.
- Each champion is unique, with different weapons and fighting styles, and belongs to a different race.
- Players play against each other to reach their goals on bright, colorful maps with a science fiction look.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Is a multiplayer shooter game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
- It was released in December 2015 and is available on PS4, PS5, Windows, Xbox Series, and Xbox One.
- Players pick a role and work with a team to take over or protect a location in the game.
- There are many different characters, each with unique abilities and tools.
- The game is more focused on strategy and planning than running and shooting.
- Each match has up to 10 players, with five on each team, and new levels, characters, weapons, tools, and rules are added to keep the game fresh.
- “Call to Arms”
- Is a video game developed by Digitalmindsoft and released in 2018 for computers.
- It’s a shooting game that can be played alone or with friends, with players able to create their battles and make changes to the game.
- The main mode, “Domination,” has two teams of 10 players competing to control important spots on the map.
- Points are earned for taking and maintaining control of these spots.
- The game involves using cover and strategy to succeed, with players able to hide behind objects for safety and shoot their opponents.
- Also has elements of a real-time strategy game, allowing players to give real-time commands to computer characters to control spots, defend them, gather information, etc.
- The game features smart computer characters, vehicles from real life, two groups to play as, and multiple weapons to use.
- Is a game developed by Proletariat, released in 2020
- Available on multiple devices, including PS4, computer, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- Proletariat no longer works on the game, with only around 1,000 players daily across all devices.
- Mixes Battle Royale and hero multiplayer shooter genres and is free to play
- Players pick a wizard character and play a game with others to defeat each other.
- Bright, cartoon-like graphics similar to “Breath of the Wild.”
- Play with four other team members, 42 players on each map, and must be the last team standing.
- Fast-paced with actions including flying, running, dashing, floating, jumping, climbing, and using magic spells.
- Division 2
- Is a game developed by Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment and released in March 2019.
- It is a part of the Tom Clancy series and is available on multiple platforms, including PS4, Xbox One, Windows, and Google Stadia.
- The game features three play styles: PvE, PvP, and questing.
- Players fight against computer-controlled enemies in a world set in post-disaster Washington, D.C.
- The game combines elements of shooting, role-playing, and questing.
- Players can level up, unlock new abilities and weapons, and customize their character as they progress.
- The game world is open, and players can complete quests, help communities, and visit safe places.
- The game involves using weapons and tactics, as well as hiding and sneaking, to complete missions.
- Division 2 offers a thrilling and engaging story that can be played alone or with up to 3 players.
- Is a game developed by Epic Games, released in 2017, and available on various gaming platforms, including Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
- It is a popular game with two parts: a first-person shooter and Battle Royale.
- The graphics are cartoon-like, and players can build structures using blocks.
- Fortnite offers three modes: Battle Royale, Creative, and Save the World.
- Battle Royale is a competition against 100 other players with the goal of standing last.
- Save the World mode involves facing off against zombies and gathering resources to survive and defeat the storm.
- The Save the World mode also allows players to use heroes and upgrade weapons as they progress in level.
- Creative mode offers the ability to design custom combat zones and engage in solo or multiplayer gameplay.
- Team Fortress 2
- Is a multiplayer first-person shooter game that was first released in 2007.
- Players team up with five other players to play against another team in various game modes like Capture the Flag or King of the Hill.
- Nine unique classes are available to choose from, each with unique abilities and playstyle.
- Classes include Soldier, Scout, Spy, and more.
- The game is well-balanced and offers a lot of fun, which is why it remains popular.
- The game is free to play.
These are some of the best games like Valorant that you can enjoy. Do you recommend any games similar to Valorant, please let us know.